EVENTS IN THE FIELD SUBMISSION FORM
Tips and Instructions:
1. This calendar is for decorative arts events. Please do not submit exhibitions and antiques sales without educational programming. Nonprofit organizations, auction houses, antiques dealers, and more are welcome to submit.
2. Do not submit events that are less than one week away. All events will be reviewed before publishing. It may take up to three days for your event to show.
3. If you have an event that has in-person and online segments, please enter them as separate events. For example, enter an in-person symposium as one event and a symposium lecture that will be live-streamed as a separate “Online Only” event. This will help people find the events that work for them.
4. The best Event Title length is under 60 characters including spaces.
5. The best banner image size is 1,000 pixels wide by 500 pixels tall. Low-resolution images may not show well on the calendar. To accommodate the variety of devices and calendar layout options, individual object or site images without text tend to look best.
6. If your event is only for members, please note this in your description text and include information on how to join.