Winter 2020-21 Magazine Articles on Website
The winter 2020-21 issue of The Magazine of the Decorative Arts Trust reached our members’ mailboxes in late December and early January, to much acclaim!
While the print version of the magazine is unmatched, the Trust is pleased to bring you digital versions of a selection of the articles via our website:
- Exploring Philadelphia Gardens in Fall: International Influence in Landscape and Design by Carrie Greif
- Reflecting on Critical Conversations: Addressing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by Elizabeth Humphrey
- The Contributions of Enslaved Artisans in Annapolis and Charleston: New Research and Resources by Bethany McGlyn and Tiffany Momon
- Among the Finest to be Found: American Furniture from the Philadelphia Museum of Art by Alexandra Alevizatos Kirtley
- Peopling Drayton Hall by Amber Satterthwaite and Patricia Lowe Smith
- Long Hill: 19th-Century Charleston Architecture on Massachusetts’s North Shore by Christie Jackson
- A Few of My Favorite Things from the UK’s National Trust by Louisa Brouwer
- Cultural Heritage Projects at the William King Museum of Art by Drew Walton
- Review: Guide to Historic Artists’ Homes & Studios by Taryn Clary
- The Jupiter Hammon Project: Confronting Slavery at Preservation Long Island’s Joseph Lloyd Manor by Lauren Brincat
- Detroit Style: Car Design in the Motor City, 1950–2020 by Ben Coleman
- Tiffany’s Confederacy Memorial Windows, 1889–1925 by Kayli Rideout
The Magazine of the Decorative Arts Trust, mailed twice per year, is one of our most beloved member benefits. There are a variety of membership benefits and levels, and we also offer gift memberships for the decorative arts enthusiasts in your life.