Winter 2021–22 Magazine Articles Now Online
Enjoy select articles from our member magazine, The Magazine of the Decorative Arts Trust, now online!
The Trust thanks the many contributors who helped us create this stellar issue. Click the links below to read digital versions of articles, and join today to receive a print version of the issue.
- “Ceramics of Compassion: Palazzo Tursi’s Genoese Maiolica” by Carrie Greif
- “Asian Exports and Influences Abound on the North Shore” by Matthew Thurlow
- “‘Borderlands’ at The Huntington” by Dennis Carr and Yinshi Lerman-Tan
- “The Arts & Crafts Experiment of Rose Valley” by Sue A. Keilbaugh
- “A Place That I Think You’ll Like” (Wharton Esherick Museum) by Julie Siglin
- “American Classicism and Frederick Douglass’s Sculpture Collection” by Elizabeth S. Humphrey
- “Grinling Gibbons 300: Carving a Place in History” by Hannah Phillip
- “Delicately Carved, Seductively Glazed: Gifts from the Fire at The Met” by Juliana Fagua Arias
- “Fifty Years of Gio Ponti at the Denver Art Museum” by Taryn Clary
- “The Mozart of Metal: Dan Nauman on 19th-Century Blacksmith Cyril Colnik” by John-Duane Kingsley
- “The Astonishing Sculpture of Luisa Roldán” by Kate Burnett Budzyn
- “The Follet Sampler at MESDA” by Alexandra Macdonald
About The Decorative Arts Trust Bulletin
Formerly known as the "blog,” the Bulletin features new research and scholarship, travelogues, book reviews, and museum and gallery exhibitions. The Bulletin complements The Magazine of the Decorative Arts Trust, our biannual members publication.